> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Insurance > I am looking for a lawyer who will represent me in a 3rd party inherent diminished value claim.

I am looking for a lawyer who will represent me in a 3rd party inherent diminished value claim.

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 15th, 2017 on Insurance - New York
More details to this question:
The at fault driver has Progressive Insurance and they have denied my claim. I just bought my vehicle and it only had 1,410 miles on it. I paid $43,000.00 for it new. And after it was repaired I am only being offered $26,000.00 from the dealerships towards trade in. I am concerned that I have not been made whole. I hired an expert to prepare my claim, and also sent demand letters. Progressive is still denying the claim. I have also reported Progressive to DFS in New York. I am still waiting for their response.
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 15th, 2017 at 7:35 AM

What would the trade-in value have been without the accident? You don't need an expert for this, your dealership can give you that information. 

Report Abuse
Insurance enables people and companies to reduce the risk of suffering a catastrophic financial loss. Insurance attorneys offer a variety of services to both individuals and small businesses. For example, paying a small health insurance premium protects you in the event you are in an accident or diagnosed with a health condition that requires expensive treatment. Individual consumers may commonly purchase health insurance, automobile insurance, homeowner's insurance and/or renter's insurance. Businesses need a variety of policies to protect both their property and the company in the event of a lawsuit. Your insurance lawyer can review your existing policies and advise you on additional policies or coverage that may be necessary to protect you or your company from potential risks. Insurance law firms can also help you challenge insurance claims that have been denied in "bad faith," or in violation of the terms and conditions of the policy. And insurance lawyers can represent you if you are sued for something that is covered by an existing insurance policy.
Have an Insurance Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

335 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

240 Answers, 46 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

174 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

99 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

93 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

88 Answers, 34 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

69 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums